A9 Security Camera
Compression format: H.264
Recording range: 5m²
Power consumption: 240MA/3.7V
Local Storage: TF card (up to 128G)Not Included
Mobile phone operating system: Android/IOS
- High-definition night vision (with six hidden night vision lights, the scene can be clearly captured in a dark environment)
- App direct connection, hotspot connection, mobile phone remote operation, remote switch night vision, alarm push
(Detection of abnormal movement of the object in the shooting area immediately triggers an alarm message to be sent to the App, and the remote hotspot can be viewed at any time when connected)
- 150° wide-angle shooting, with rotating bracket, giving you a wider shooting range.
- Wireless wifi, high-performance connection, smooth viewing, no freeze, clear picture quality and texture
- Support TF memory card, the maximum memory can reach 128GB, long battery life
- Small size, with (360°rotating bracket), easy to cope with multi-angle installation, free of handicap, free of wiring, can be used everywhere.
1*360° Rotating base
1*Snake tube data line
1*USB data cable
Questions & Answers
- How to connect the A9 camera to WiFi and mobile phone?(Not A9Pro)
①Take out the manual, scan the QR code to download the APP
②Select the download path according to the mobile phone system
③ Download and install this APP（APP:HDWiFiCam)
④According to the instructions on the manual, click the power button to turn on, and then press and hold the mode button for 5 seconds, the WiFi indicator (red light) flashes once in 3 seconds
⑤Turn on the WiFi on the phone and connect to this WiFi (DBG*******)
⑥ Open the app and click on this icon at the top
⑦The phone automatically searches for the camera's wireless network, click on it, and then click "sure"
⑧After the camera is connected to the phone, it will automatically return to the homepage, tap ⚙, then tap WiFi, and select your home WiFi
⑨ Enter the correct password and click "sure" (the camera will restart, it takes about 1 minute)
⑩ OK (Your phone can watch the video remotely)
- How does the camera use the SD card?
①The SD card must be inserted first, and then the camera is turned on, otherwise the card reading will fail. (If the card reading fails, please try again)
②Reset the camera every time the SD card is taken out, then turn off the camera, and then reinsert the SD card (reading the card will fail if it is not reset)
③The camera records a video every five minutes and saves it in the SD card (you can view it in the APP)
④Loop recording, it will be overwritten automatically when the SD card is full.
- How long can the battery last?
The camera is best to be plugged in, the battery is only for auxiliary use, it can be used for about 1 hour
- How many mobile phones can be connected to a camera?
Connect up to 4 mobile phones, and only one mobile phone can watch the video online at the same time
- How many cameras can be connected to a mobile phone?
- Does the camera support cloud storage?
1.The camera currently only supports 4G WiFi, not 5G WiFi.
2.The A9camera is not more than 6m （A9Pro 8m）away from the WiFi router, otherwise the connection may be unstable, freeze, and frame dropped.